Saturday, November 21, 2009

CREATE A NEW WORLD: How simple it is!


I call upon the Source of All Loving things, I AM the source of All Loving things. I greet you in Love. CREATE A NEW WORLD: How simple it is!




So you want a New and Improved World huh? Well I am glad to hear it...now do you know how to go about achieving it?

Of course you do, you say, that is a no brainer! Yes I agree but for the moment walk with me awhile.

In these intense times of global energy heightening and current upheavals everybody is shouting their discard or grouping in prayer/meditation groups in hopes to bring about a major and significant change for what is perceived to be better. For those who are perhaps more of the carnal types find themselves with an intense desire that range from outrage to rage. The economic situation has pressure buttons pushed. The infringement of personal freedoms have people feeling boxed in. The demands of personal and professional life have people feeling over worked or worthless and the walls that divide have people feeling frighten and lonely. For basic carnal types this circumstance they find themselves in can only spring forth (in a lot of cases) an old but powerful mechanism located in the “old brain” that will propel them towards survival. In other words...they will become primal. They shall reconnect with their animal instincts and fight for their survival and their territories. Such are carnal types.

On the other hand we have the spiritual types which are dealing with the same circumstances, a little differently. These people, be it they are religious, light workers, new agers or dedicated followers of the Law of Attraction movement; are more inclined to use their prayers, positive thoughts and meditational work to bring about the desired change in the world. To them to propel the world into a heighten state of light and love, it is most important to raise awareness of Oneness and the collective Conscious of the Total Mind or God/dess.

This insight or awareness with the practice of daily meditation, energetic connective-ness or alignment will create a paradigm where by the Earth will rise to the fourth dimension and carry us into the Golden New Age.

So here you have it, two ways of changing the world. You can go primal and fight or you can rise to a higher state of being and change the world energetically.

SIMPLE!

But wait...what if I told you of another way?

This other way is so SIMPLE that it is over looked everyday of our lives. But before I tell you what it is, let me impart some information with you that I am sure you will relate to. For me the journey of finding an answer to the world ills started when I was a child. By the time I was 14yrs I had the answer. By the time I was 16yrs I had concrete evidence that confirmed my answer and I also received the knowledgeable cure.

At that time most of my friends were sexually active...in fact I was the last to leave the “virgin club”. But as I contemplated sexual activity in view of my own true desires, couple with my observation of my peers I made some profound discoveries in which only now I am publically disclosing. It was to my conclusion that people get sexually involved 85% of the time due to lack of affection and tactile connections from family and friends. And in most cases the younger they are in engaging into sexual activity is due to what I mention above coupled with lack of quality attention with open comfortable communication with... anyone, primarily adults.

By all means DO NOT takes this as a slight on parenting or that sex is not a good thing. First of all parents are only people to...and no one can do more than they are aware of too do...nor can they give more if they don’t know how to... and indeed is even aware that it is required. We have to understand ourselves with acceptance before we can go further on the evolutionary scale to en-betterment...besides children don’t come with instruction booklets. Being a parent myself, I certainly wish they did! But thankfully so far...things are really good and I am looking at the finishing line!

Secondly sex is good. I can write a book on the goodness of sex and its necessity in regards to spirituality...in fact I have in my book called The Cure for the Soul. The oneness that two receives in free loving expression during sexual activity on all levels of our being is probably the closes we could experience the divine in bodily form. It is a spiritual call in which I believe we all feel because we were born with it and naturally the youth among us feel it to...but as a rule this call of oneness comes a little later in life...and indeed for some cases one would think they are deaf to hear it at all.

So the point is the population of all ages engage into sexual activities (usually these days at random...but then again this isn’t new either) due to lack of affections, attention and quality connective-ness with other human beings.

That is just one information highlight. The other thing I would like to shed some light on is loneliness and suicides. I have often sat in unfathomed amazement that we live on a planet with over 6 billion people...and there are tens of millions that are lonely. THAT AMAZES ME! It amazes me not because I cannot believe it’s true. It amazes me because I know it’s true! All of these people closely knitted together on this beautiful planet...feeling lonely and have no one to talk to... INCREDITABLE!

I would like to share a story with you briefly. A few years ago I was in a pub singing contest thingy and one night during the weeks of competition there was a man who was there to perform like all the others. Everybody who was in the competition had their friends and supporters with them...but I notice a man who was sitting alone at the end of the bar. He had the kind of sadness that was aged on his face...and my heart went out to him. I wanted to make some sort of friendly eye contact with him but at last I had my supporters to attend to. Anyway the time came for him to perform and when he walks upon the stage there were laughter from some and a general sort of snicker of “what is this bafool is going to do”. But fair duce to him, he held up and with the wiggling of his hips and that sort wooing dip and dive he sang Bailamos by Enrique and I cheered with all my heart sitting right in front so he could see me!

He couldn’t hold a tune to save his life and moved like an old farmer but OH BOYZZZZZ when he sang that night; you could tell he was living the dream! What joy to witness, I didn’t even know him but I was as proud as punch and when they announce his name afterwards which gave a big cheer, I remembered it. His name was Don and from that night on to me it was Don Quan the Latin Irish Lover.

I never saw him again after that night; he didn’t make it through, until about 3yrs later. I’ll never forget it because it was a profound moment. It was raining and I was working in the city at the time. I had just got off from work and was making my way down the side walk with my head down ( we don’t really use umbrellas here in Ireland...not much point lol) and whatever happened I looked up and saw him walking head down towards me. An excitement came over me in seeing him and I called out his name. He stopped and said “Hello Angela”. We talk for about two minutes in the rain and in that time he told me that his father whom he lived with had died and now he was living alone. He still had the aged look of sadness on his face but now there was a sorrowful loneliness there to, the kind that seems to be one’s only friend.

He didn’t delay our meeting and graciously wished me well before he started to depart...but before he reach 1 steps from me as I watch him, he turned and looked me in my eyes with the rain soaking us both and said with a smile “ Angela thank you for remembering my name”. I was undone that someone would say that to me...that someone would say it! That someone would be grateful that somebody remembered their name. I could not get my mind around such a thing, in my mind this cannot be...but my heart took a dive for him and I said “Of course I remember your name. Why wouldn’t I?”

He gave a half smile and said “Well most people don’t” and then he bid me farewell. LONELINESS...why should there be? Suicides are again an intense depth of all I mention above and if by chance someone doesn’t throw out that life line...someone will die of deprivation. Hence we come to my alternative way to make the world a better place. The SIMPLE way. I have reached a happy comfortable point in my life whereby I have nothing to hide and nothing to prove. Oh Happy days...but I do have beliefs and one of the things I believe in with all that I am...is Love.

I BELIEVE in Love. All aspects and expressions of love in every way possible. Over the years I have notice that the greater population view love or give importance to love in mainly 3 aspects which being intimate love, motherly love and love of the Divine. It is often heard by many that if they don’t have a partner...no one loves them. If they didn’t get the required love from their Mothers...how could anybody love me? As to the Divine, well some think it exist, some think it doesn’t exist...but in general we take divine for granted...after all the Divine have to love us, even if it’s only theory.

But is that true? Is there really only 3 mainly important loves we should consider? To deem to have any great value above all others? Well you can answer that question for yourself but as far as I am concerned, ALL LOVES ARE IMPORTANT.

You see all I said above was drawn from my own personal experiences and so much more. I have been there in the depths of deprivation with pain so great that all I can think about was ending it all. Some of you may say...well it was her beliefs and her thoughts that created it. Sure it was...YOU ARE RIGHT! I believed that I wasn’t worthy of love because my mother wasn’t capable of nurturing me emotionally because she didn’t know how because her mother didn’t emotionally nurture her...because she didn’t know how...because her mother didn’t emotionally nurture her...etc. etc. etc.

AND naturally I thought and felt that a man couldn’t possibly really love me, all he could want was sex...which I had issues with because unlike most I consciously knew what I was missing and wanted more. Be as it may in hope I engaged in relationships only to find out that “he” couldn’t love me because he didn’t know how...because he never received emotional nurturing from his mother and father...but then again they didn’t receive it from theirs either...etc. etc. etc. But we were all told that God loved us! Which was fine at the time but God seemed rather illusive and we heard he had a bad temper!

Well be as it may...in my depth of deprivation of loving nurturing, I was laying in my bed and I heard the Divine speak to me and said...”All things great and small are to be loved as One in all” and them the Divine proceeded to show me not only how much I am loved but my eyes became open to all the ways in which I am loved...everyday... in countless ways.

Everything in form and out of form is loving us every moment we perceive to be passing by. Knowing this and feeling this truth, I began to be nurtured; I didn’t feel alone anymore and I had all of the Universe attention. But now that I was receiving it, I had to give it back as well. Give it back to the Divine, not in prayer only, not in beaming light energies through space only, not through protesting for or against causes I deemed to be worthy...but by expressing it to anyone, anywhere. The New World is about Love expressed with sincerity, compassion and action. To have that “loving” feeling on a spiritual energetic bases does have a great influence BUT we don’t need to be in bodily form to do that, so it is my belief we are required to show it with our actions. If you want to create this New Golden World Age...and have it manifested, we have to act as if it is a reality. The worlds ills is not due to money issues, war issues or the walls that divides...the world’s illness is due to malnourishment of loving expressions.

THE WORLD’S POPULATION IS UNDER NURISHED. But HEY! I have good news!

It doesn’t have to be that way...and if each one does a little we WILL manifest a NURISHED LOVING WORLD. What I mean by a little is, it doesn’t take a lot to lift a heart and bring on a smile. It doesn’t take a lot to alleviate someone loneliness or give them a feeling of worth. AND it doesn’t take a lot to be affectionate and attentive.

THAT IS THE GREAT NEWS! It truly is SIMPLE!!!

I will tell you how: 1. Wave hello to neighbours and friends whenever you see them 2. Stop and chat about the weather if that is all you have to talk about 3. Drop a cake or something over to someone every once in awhile 4. Make that phone call to someone you haven’t heard from in a while 5. Find something complementary to say when meeting friends or strangers 6. Be welcoming 7. Give hugs and touch people’s hand affectionately when they are sharing something with you 8. Stop and listen with a giving heart 9. BE KIND 10. BE HELPFUL 11. BE RESPECTFUL 12. Honour others by divining their worth 13. Be accepting of individuality 14. Be encouraging and inspiring 15. BELIEVE in the Human Race 16. Decide that you LOVE all 17. Honour all by being true 18. Give of your best to all things as possible 19. Go that extra mile 20. Help that elderly person across the street 21. Stop that child from falling 22. Remember that birthday 23. Invite that person over for that cup of tea 24. Be that shoulder of support 25. Praise that effort shown And really there are countless meaningful ways we can show love without much effort at all. All it takes is a willingness to do it and a decision that we want to...LOVE WILL DO THE REST. If we do these little everyday things to others when the moment arrives...before we know it or even realize... WE WILL BE LIVIING IN THE GOLDEN AGE.

All the prayer, meditation, protesting in the world will not bring about great instant change if you do not put what you want into practice. It will only aid in preparation for the Age. BUT by doing it, LIVING IT every day in our own loving way and appreciating the opportunities we have to be ambassadors of Love on Earth; we will have a greater effect than anything else as I see. If you would put love into action with the intention of making the other person feel that love and feel worthy then you are doing your part.

It is so SIMPLE and as I see it, it is the better option for greater change...for the BETTER. LOVE has always been the answer...the question NOW is...HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT THIS GOLDEN AGE? I have outlined what it takes, so are you willing? Well I KNOW I am and I know that I am not alone...but it would better with a crowd. Thank you SO MUCH for your attention. I love you ALL and I am wishing you well. Always, Morningmoon (a.k.a. A.J. O’Connor) For purchase of The Cure for the Soul eBook: http://venusoverpanrisen.ws/EBooks Morningmoon’s Social Network:For related topics and videos http://venusoverpan.ning.com/



No comments: